- Teamspire collects the data as and when required for the User authentication (like name and contact numbers) as well as certain information about the development of Users as well as the Platform. Teamspire uses the information only for the objectives of offering the Services as well as improve the Service and Platform.
- Teamspire might use independent contractors or affiliates to process or store such data with the understanding that such independent contractors and affiliates are subject to privacy obligations considerably similar to people state herein. Such independent contractors and affiliates may not essentially be situated in the jurisdiction of a Customer.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
- When you register with Teamspire, we ask you some information like your name, your company’s name, email id, billing address and more. Teamspire uses the gathered information for some general purposes like provision of services and products, identification, billing and authentication, contact, research and services improvement.
- Teamspire might internally do statistical as well as other analysis about the information that we collect (like data usage, device data, page tags information and referral data) to measure and analyze the recent trends and user behaviour, to know how the people are using our services, monitor, troubleshoot as well as improve the services as well as create and offer new services, content and features.
- Cookies are a small volume of data that often consists of an unspecified unique identifier, which is sent to the browser from the website’s computers as well as stored on the computer’s hard disk drive. Cookies are needed to use Teamspire services.
- We utilize cookies for recording the current session details however don’t use any permanent cookies. It’s required that you login to your Teamspire after certain time period for protecting yourself against other accidental access of your account content.
- We might also gather analytics data or utilize third-party analytics tools that help us measuring traffic as well as usage trends about the Services as well as to know more about the visitor’s demographics.
- These tools gather information sent through your browser on pc or mobile devices including the webpages you visit, any third-party applications as well as other details, which help us in analyzing as well as improving the Services.
- Teamspire might disclose anonymized, aggregated or anonymous data to third-parties for trend research, benchmarking, forecasting, academic research, market research or any other objective.
- In all these occasions, we won’t disclose any recognizable information regarding you, your company or respondents. Teamspire might also analyze the usage patterns and respondents for improving or optimizing our services.
- Teamspire always takes care about the safety of your data and utilizes commercially reasonable technical, organizational and physical measures designed for preserving the security and integrity of all the information that we gather as well as share with the service providers.
- As no security systems are impermeable, we just cannot guarantee 100% safety about our systems. In any event where any information in our control gets compromised because of any security breach, we will do the needful to examine the situation as well as when required, notify the individuals whose details might have been compromised or take necessary steps, according to the applicable laws or regulations.
Links of Third-Party Websites
- For any links of the third-party services or websites you visit, which are not controlled or owned by the Teamspire, we are not responsible for the content and information of those websites or services. We suggest you to evaluate the privacy policies of a respective website or services before giving any private information.